These are just samples of a few of our drill-less styles, but each truck has their own drill-less instructions. If you would like to see instructions specific to your truck, Click Here to complete the questionnaire and send it in. We will send you that information.
- Download 2013 - current Dodge Drill-less Front Installation Instructions
- Download 2011 - 2016 Ford F250/F350 Drill-less Rear Installation Instructions
- Download 2015 - current Chevy/GMC Dually Rear Installation Instructions
Typical Length Measurement Guide For Custom Mudflap Lengths
This picture will help you to decide the custom length of your new mudflaps. Simply measure from the bottom of the truck body, at the lowest point behind the fenderwell, to the ground and then minus the height that you wish the new flaps to be off the ground when installed. The resulting sum will be the number to submit to Duraflap with your order for our drill-less application.
A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU DECIDE ON THE LENGTH:
- Your truck will be lower when loaded than when empty.
- If fitting for towing purposes, it is preferable to attach the trailer first to take your measurements, and then take the same measurements with your trailer disconnected.
- You should not have the mudflaps closer to the ground than 6 inches when the truck is unloaded as natural obstructions such as a parking lot bumper stop is normally 6 inches high off the ground. If you should back into such an obstacle and pinch the mudflap between the obstacle and the tire, possible damage to the truck and or mudflap may occur.
- Although we are happy to provide CUSTOM LENGTH mudflaps to your specifications and have great success in filling specific needs, any customer requested custom alterations or owner specifications will negate our usual return policy.
Customer requested specifications will not affect our standard guarantee against factory defects.