- Download Standard Front Mud Flap Installation Instructions
- Download Standard Rear Mud Flap Installation Instructions
- Download Standard Dually Mud Flaps Installation Instructions
These are just samples of a few of our drill-less styles, but each truck has their own drill-less instructions. If you would like to see instructions specific to your truck, Click Here to complete the questionnaire and send it in. We will send you that information.
- Download 2019 – current Dodge 4500 Front Installation Instructions
- Download 2013 – current Dodge Drill-less Front Installation Instructions
- Download 2017 – current Ford F250/F350 Drill-less Rear Installation Instructions
- Download 2010 – current REAR Dodge Dually Installation Instructions
- Download 2007 – 2019 Chevy/GMC Dually Rear Installation Instructions
Typical Length Measurement Guide For Custom Mudflap Lengths
This picture will help you to decide the custom length of your new mudflaps. Simply measure from the bottom of the truck body, at the lowest point behind the fenderwell, to the ground and then minus the height that you wish the new flaps to be off the ground when installed. The resulting sum will be the number to submit to Duraflap with your order for our drill-less application.
A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU DECIDE ON THE LENGTH:
- Your truck will be lower when loaded than when empty.
- If fitting for towing purposes, it is preferable to attach the trailer first to take your measurements, and then take the same measurements with your trailer disconnected.
- You should not have the mudflaps closer to the ground than 6 inches when the truck is unloaded as natural obstructions such as a parking lot bumper stop is normally 6 inches high off the ground. If you should back into such an obstacle and pinch the mudflap between the obstacle and the tire, possible damage to the truck and or mudflap may occur.
- Although we are happy to provide CUSTOM LENGTH mudflaps to your specifications and have great success in filling specific needs, any customer requested custom alterations or owner specifications will negate our usual return policy.
Customer requested specifications will not affect our standard guarantee against factory defects.
DuraFlap LLC Mudflaps should be washed with mild soapy water and towel dried. Occasionally apply any commercially available vinyl treatment or spray furniture polish to replace moisture to your mud flap.
Stainless steel weights can be cleaned with window cleaner or ammonia and water and towel dried.
TRUCK MUD FLAPS
DuraFlap LLC truck mudflaps are fully guaranteed for 5 years after initial purchase against defects in workmanship and materials. If a mud flap or its components should break, crack, fade or rust, DuraFlap LLC will replace that mud flap free of charge to the original purchaser. This does not include installation costs.
RV MUD FLAPS
While DuraFlap LLC uses durable products, due to the abuse received by rear motor coach mudflaps we are unable to provide a full guarantee. If your mudflap is not free of defects when received, please phone DuraFlap LLC immediately for a replacement.
DuraFlap LLC motorhome products carry a limited 30-day warranty against manufacturers’ defects. This warranty does not cover tears or breaks sustained due to impact or dragging. All warranty returns require a return authorization number.
If for any other reason you are not happy with your decision to purchase DuraFlap LLC Mudflaps, you may return them within 30 days of delivery and in new condition. There is a 20% restocking fee for returns due to anything other than defects. You pay for the return shipping. If the product is damaged, or parts are missing, you will be charged for replacement of damaged or missing parts, in addition to the 20% restocking fee. These returns must be received within 30 days of the delivery date. To obtain a return authorization number, please call (541) 245-9148.
Polished stainless steel weights are guaranteed not to rust. Scratches, dents, accidents etc. or any misuse are not covered by our guarantee. Installer should check for sufficient clearance of at least 3″ from the Mud flap to the tailpipe prior to installation. Movement of the tailpipe may be necessary to prevent melting of the mud flap.
DuraFlap does not accept any responsibility for the installation of mudflaps by individual customers, or by DuraFlap Dealers.
DuraFlap does not sell or share your information with others. We do not want you to receive unwanted e-mails or phone calls.
The only companies that will receive your information would be the credit card processing service via a secure gateway, and the shipping company will receive your information to send automatic shipping notices.