We’re exhibiting at the FMCA’s 97th International Convention and RV Expo, see you there March 15-18, 2018!
Patented Drill-less Installation
- Don't add more holes to your truck - avoid additional rust spots.
- Easy to Install - YOU DO NOT NEED TO REMOVE YOUR TIRES
- NO guess work – Our Mudflaps are designed to be centered behind the tires.
- Other mud flaps take more time and precision to install correctly and often require the removal of your tires to fit a drill into position.
Most Protection for your Truck
- We offer FULL-size Mud Flaps for optimum protection of your vehicle and what you tow.
- The others sell narrow, short splash guards, which do not provide the protection your truck deserves.
Perfect Fit Everytime
- Only DuraFlap offers computerized cutting and custom sizes to provide the perfect fit every time.
- Have a Modified Truck? We are the only mud flap company that can custom fit a drill-less mud flap to your truck.
- The DuraFlap Guarantee
- 3/8" thick Polyethylene/Rubber blend material - will not crack, peel, tear or fade.
- Rain Grooves direct the rain, mud, and snow down to the road - Flat surfaces allow these to work their way around the mud flap to hit the truck
- Anti Sail design - Reinforced edges keep the mud flap from flying up behind the vehicle as it moves down the road
Fred in New York
Motor Home Fender Wells – some feedback from purchase made in August with motorhome that has tires that are out past the edge of unit, the stock flares do not do adequate job of keeping mud , stones, debris from getting all over the back sides of the unit. Installing your Duraflaps has made a huge difference on the ability to keep it clean and looking good.
Installation was relatively pain free only had to remove outside dual to gain easy access for drill and driver .
One incision to make bending around factory flare and good to go photos attached to add to your album, will recommend to others for sure installed on 2017 Concord 300DS by Coachman