Patented Drill-less Installation
- Don't add more holes to your truck - avoid additional rust spots.
- Easy to Install - YOU DO NOT NEED TO REMOVE YOUR TIRES
- NO guess work – Our Mudflaps are designed to be centered behind the tires.
- Other mud flaps take more time and precision to install correctly and often require the removal of your tires to fit a drill into position.
Most Protection for your Truck
- We offer FULL-size Mud Flaps for optimum protection of your vehicle and what you tow.
- The others sell narrow, short splash guards, which do not provide the protection your truck deserves.
Perfect Fit Everytime
- Only DuraFlap offers computerized cutting and custom sizes to provide the perfect fit every time.
- Have a Modified Truck? We are the only mud flap company that can custom fit a drill-less mud flap to your truck.
- The DuraFlap Guarantee
- 3/8" thick Polyethylene/Rubber blend material - will not crack, peel, tear or fade.
- Rain Grooves direct the rain, mud, and snow down to the road - Flat surfaces allow these to work their way around the mud flap to hit the truck
- Anti Sail design - Reinforced edges keep the mud flap from flying up behind the vehicle as it moves down the road
Michael in Ohio
I purchased some extra long mudflaps for the rear of my 2018 Silverado 1500. It is not lifted but I wanted the extra length to keep the tires from flinging crap onto my trailer.
I want to say that so far I am very pleased!! The install was super simple and they look great!
I have attached some pictures if you would like to add them to your website.