Patented Drill-less Installation
- Don't add more holes to your truck - avoid additional rust spots.
- Easy to Install - YOU DO NOT NEED TO REMOVE YOUR TIRES
- NO guess work – Our Mudflaps are designed to be centered behind the tires.
- Other mud flaps take more time and precision to install correctly and often require the removal of your tires to fit a drill into position.
Most Protection for your Truck
- We offer FULL-size Mud Flaps for optimum protection of your vehicle and what you tow.
- The others sell narrow, short splash guards, which do not provide the protection your truck deserves.
Perfect Fit Everytime
- Only DuraFlap offers computerized cutting and custom sizes to provide the perfect fit every time.
- Have a Modified Truck? We are the only mud flap company that can custom fit a drill-less mud flap to your truck.
- The DuraFlap Guarantee
- 3/8" thick Polyethylene/Rubber blend material - will not crack, peel, tear or fade.
- Rain Grooves direct the rain, mud, and snow down to the road - Flat surfaces allow these to work their way around the mud flap to hit the truck
- Anti Sail design - Reinforced edges keep the mud flap from flying up behind the vehicle as it moves down the road
Don in Minnesota
These mudflaps look great on our 2011 Chevy Silverado and with Lund fender flares. They go on very easily and are stout. They roll off very nicely from the flares. I backed into a pothole on a dirt lot with concrete parking block and the mudflap hit the concrete block. No concerns now about the durability of the mudlap/fenderflare combination! Happy to have these mudflaps to lose the snow/ice from the Minnesota winters and to protect the bottom edge/side of the pick-up truck.